The 2016 Home Grown Food Summit is right around the corner!
In case you missed last year’s summit, let me give you a little background info… This is an online event featuring more than 30 expert speakers on important topics about growing your own food and medicine.
The summit only takes place once a year.
And this year’s lineup features some great experts that you won’t want to miss:
- Ira Wallace – Author of Vegetable Gardening in the Southeast, and member of the Southern Exposure Seed Exchange. Ira will teach you all of her tricks for growing great garlic and onions.
- Sam Coffman – The herbal medicine expert who taught survival skills to U.S. Special Forces for 10+ years. Sam will teach you how to increase the potency of your backyard herbs.
- David the Good – Author of Survival Gardening Secrets and Compost Everything. David will teach you about “extreme composting” techniques for gardens and food forests.
- Geoff Lawton – The Director of the Permaculture Research Institute. Geoff will walk you through a checklist of important things to consider before you buy a new property.
- John Dromgoole – Host of Gardening Naturally, America’s longest running organic gardening radio show. John will teach you the best practices for organic gardening and share lots of the tricks he uses in his own gardens.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg – there are more than 30 experts whose names aren’t listed here. It’s the Home Grown Food Summit, and it’s going to be a full week of educational awesomeness.
Watch this video to learn more:
To register for free, follow this link – http://bit.ly/1n2EycS