An anonymous mother used breast milk to make brownies for her kid’s school bake sale, and she doesn’t understand why people are disgusted by it.
The mother supposedly didn’t have enough time to run to the store to buy milk so she just used “her own”. When other moms found out they were completely disgusted by her actions, and she doesn’t understand why.
If you think about it, kids are constantly drinking another mother’s milk and that mother is not even of the same species. Drinking cow’s milk has become normalized and it actually poses health concerns, due to added hormones, steroids, and antibiotics, for regular drinkers.
In 2006, a researcher from the Harvard School of Public Health found a strong link between dairy consumption and hormone-dependent cancers such as testes, breast, and prostate cancer.
“Ingredients” Added to and Found In Cow’s Milk
- A Veritable Hormone Cocktail: including pituitary, steroid, hypothalamic, and thyroid hormones due to the stress the cows endure
- Gastrointestinal Peptides: Nerve and epidermal growth factors, and the growth inhibitors MDGI and MAF
- rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone): a genetically engineered hormone directly linked to breast, colon and prostate cancer. This is injected into cows to increase milk production.
- Pus: National averages show at least 322 million cell-counts of pus per glass! This is well-above the human limit for pus-intake, and has been directly linked to paratuberculosis bacteria, as well as Crohn’s disease. The pus comes from infected udders on the cows known as mastitis.
- Blood Cells: The USDA allows up to 1.5 million white blood cells per milliliter of commonly-sold milk.
- Antibiotics: Currently, cows are in such a state of disease and mistreatment that they are continually being injected with antibiotic medicines, and rubbed down with chemical-laden ointments to deal with their chronic infections. Currently, regulating committees only test for 4 of the 85 drugs in dairy cows. This means that the other 81 drugs in cow’s milk are coming directly into your glasses and bodies. Estimates show that 38% of milk in the U.S. is “contaminated with sulfa drugs or other antibiotics,” according to a study by the Centre for Science in the Public Interest and published in the Wall Street Journal on December 29, 1989. A study from the FDA data showed that over half of all milk was laden with traces of pharmaceuticals yet nothing has been done to control this.
Is drinking cow’s milk really better than drinking another human mothers breast milk?
The anonymous mom turned to Facebook for some advice on what to do now that moms are angry, and her post was shared on the Sanctimommy Facebook page. The post has gone viral since with thousands of comments from outraged Internet users.
See the mom’s post and Internet users’ reactions below: