Introducing the Bitcoin.com Bus Conversion
- Gut it – pull out everything from the seats to the floors. (Seats were already out of ours!)
- Scrape and sand it – assuming you will be painting it.
- Mask for painters – this is the hardest and most time consuming part!
- Paint – We paid professional painters and are very glad we did.
- Install new floors – we bought wood floors from Home Depot with #bitcoin using Gyft)
- Install furniture and appliances (We bought an RV futon on craigslist, an RV stove with#bitcoin on Amazon using Gyft, our cabinets are from Habitat Restore, our counters from Ikea, and our King size bed is a hand me down)
- Install electrical – We had a professional do this – Anarchy Electric
- Install plumbing – gray water and fresh water, no black water needed if you do #9
- Composting toilet!!!!!!! We bought and LOVE this one on Amazon using #bitcoin via Gyft)
Support our efforts by subscribing at Patreon.com/TheBlushFamily