Tooth pain can be caused by cavities, tooth decay, tooth fracture, gum disease, an abnormal bite, and more. Toothaches are not only just painful, as they can cause other reactions such as fevers and headaches. It can be hard to find natural toothache remedies for toothaches and infections, that not only treat the pain, but will also help heal the root of the problem, but we got you covered.
Here are a few natural natural toothache remedies and solutions for managing pain and killing infections!
- Clove Oil contains high levels of eugenol which makes it effective at numbing pain.
-You can mix 1 tbs of coconut oil with 2-3 drops of clove oil and apply to affected area.
- Ginger Cayenne Paste is an antibiotic and will help control bleeding, swelling, pain and fight infection.
-Mix equal parts ginger and cayenne with a little bit of water until it forms a paste and apply to tooth.
- Peppermint oil is an effective intracanal antiseptic and a very effective numbing agent.
-Take a drop of peppermint oil on your finger and apply to painful area.
- Myrrh Mouthwash is a potent antioxidant.
-Simmer a teaspoon of powdered myrrh in 2 cups of water rinse 5-6 times daily.
- Raw Garlic is antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial
-Mash raw garlic with a bit of salt and apply paste to tooth/gums.
- Turmeric Paste is antiviral and antibacterial it can help fight infection, pain, gum tenderness, inflammation, bad breath and can even whiten your teeth!
-Combine one teaspoon of turmeric one tablespoon of coconut oil and 3 drops of peppermint oil and brush your teeth with the paste!
Get Turmeric Paste here on Amazon!
These solutions can help create good oral health if you use them periodically and not just as a solution for an immediate problem. I personally love to use turmeric paste as my daily toothpaste! Oral hygiene is important and using antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral remedies on your teeth a couple times a month can create a lasting difference!